This weekend marks the last full weekend before Christmas arrives. But, it is also a wonderful time to spend with family and friends enjoying the things that make this the most wonderful time of the year. Here in Washington we are celebrating all of that!
• Enjoy the Harbor Walk of Lights and the beautiful lights that sparkle on the Pamlico River each night until Christmas.
• Hayrides with Santa will have you reminiscing and will also leave you with lasting memories of time spent with your children and grandchildren.
• Laugh at the Turnage Theatre as you enjoy Tinsel Almost Sorta Saves Christmas.
• Shop local and pick up those last minute gifts along Main and Market Streets and know you are helping to support small businesses.
• Rest your weary feet while dining in one of our local restaurants.